Sunday 31st May – Kick off 6:00am
Restrictions have eased down and there’s nothing better for your mental health than photographing and enjoying the elements!
Join us for autumn’s last sunrise of the year at one of our favourite locations on the Northern Beaches. There is a huge variety of compositions available here for all styles and skill levels. We’ll show how to capture water and cloud movement as well as creating strong, enticing compositions that you’ll want to print up and hang on your wall!
Autumn this year has been incredible colour wise so fingers crossed the last day goes out with a big bang!
This special pricing won’t be repeated, and in line with safe social distancing practises we’ll only be offering 8 places. Make sure you get involved if you’re keen to take your seascape photography to the next level!
During this two hour course you will learn how to:
– Capture flow and make it a key element of your image.
– Compose your image to draw the viewer in and create an impacting mood
– Capture artistic “panning” style images, capturing the beautiful sunrise colors
– Use filters to add amazing cloud and water movement effects to your image (we will have a limited number of filters on hand to demo)
– How to use your camera’s light meter and histogram, and how to balance shutter speed, ISO and Aperture during quickly changing lighting conditions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING
You will need to have a camera with a manual mode and a tripod. If you have filters, bring them along, otherwise we’ll have a few available for demonstration. Weather can change quickly so bring shoes with good grip, and an umbrella.
While not required, a remote trigger is highly recommended for longer exposures and to eliminate camera shake.