Sunday 17th November – Kick off 5:15am
Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, North Narrabeen offers a huge variety of compositions suitable for a wide range of photography styles and skill levels.
During this three hour course you will learn how to:
– Capture flow and make it a key element of your image.
– Compose your image to draw the viewer in and create an impacting mood
– Capture artistic “panning” style images, capturing the beautiful sunrise colors
– Use filters to add amazing cloud and water movement effects to your image (we will have a limited number of filters on hand to demo)
– How to use your camera’s light meter and histogram, and how to balance shutter speed, ISO and Aperture during quickly changing lighting conditions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING
You will need to have a camera with a manual mode and a tripod. If you have filters, bring them along, otherwise we’ll have a few available for demonstration. Weather can change quickly so bring shoes with good grip, and an umbrella.
While not required, a remote trigger is highly recommended for longer exposures and to eliminate camera shake.
LIMITED TO 12 SPOTS ONLY!